Pin It Button

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I am here to let you know what I am loving this Wednesday.



The thing that I am loving most this Wednesday is the fact that I am on vacation enjoying the mountains! I am grateful to have this relaxing trip right before going back to school.

I am also loving all the back to school shopping I have been doing lately. I have been getting a lot of great deals! Especially this past weekend at Office Max. I love their Teacher Appreciation days!

And finally I am loving The SLANT Box! Have you heard about it? I just discovered it! Head over to Lessons With Coffee to learn more! I signed up for this month!


There you have it! My short and sweet What I'm Loving Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I always do a trip right before school starts too - to Cape Cod. It's so nice to have that final energizer before the first day.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing a weekend get-away to the beach literally right before I go back to work...I am excited to end the summer on a high note...just hoping I can get all my classroom work done before the trip, because you know that first week back we have no time to actually WORK in our rooms!

    I joined up to do the Slant Boxes today, too! Can't wait!!!

    Becca
    Kindergarten A to Z

    ReplyDelete