Pin It Button

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What Am I Loving This Wednesday? Oh Me, Oh My, These Are Some Great Things!

I am so excited as I am writing today's What I am Loving Wednesday post. I have some great items this week that I am so excited about.

I am linking up with Covered In Glitter and Glue for this amazing linky that I am falling in L-O-V-E with!



So here are my things that I am loving this week:

#1: My Frixion Erasable Pens
They FINALLY came in! I love them so much! These are the ones I am keeping. It came with four others, but they were boring colors (which means the hubby got them...hehe)
I am loving using these in both of my planners.

Speaking of planners that brings me to #2 and #3: My Teaching Planner and My Home Planner
These are both excellent in keeping me organized lately and it has gotten even better now that I have my new pens!

#4: My Dry-Erase Pouches
I came across this lovely Groupon deal a few weeks back. I got twenty of these for only $10; now that is a deal! And they are great! I am loving the bright colors. I will be making several inserts for these throughout the year!

#5: New Products on TPT
I have been creating away now that it is crunch time. Tonight I posted several new items to my store. I am so happy to finally have my checklist of items to make completed. I am sure I will come up with many more ideas still, but it feels great to know I have done so much lately!

#6:
I am loving the fact that I have the Classroom Friendly pencil sharpener showing up at my doorstep any day now. I can't wait to test it out and let you all know my opinion on it. This whole getting free stuff to do a review on is awesome...what teacher doesn't love free stuff?


So there you have it! This is what I am loving on this lovely Wednesday. Head on over to Covered in Glitter and Glue to see what others are loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment