Pin It Button

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Want to get some great teaching resources for a great price?

There is a Facebook group where teachers are selling their gently used teaching resources. I have several items posted on there. If you are looking for some new resources head on over to check it out Used Teaching Treasures Emporium

There are some fabulous resources for sale in the group!

Also for those of you liking my robots and gears, be sure to follow my TPT store Emily's Teaching Goodies because I have been making a lot of things lately and will be off to make some more in just a little bit. I'll even be posting some more free products!

Don't forget Monday will be my 100+ follower giveaway. I have over 20 TPT stores participating. You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment