Pin It Button

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday! And another FREEBIE!!!

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue once again for a What I'm Loving Wednesday!
So what am I loving this week?

#1:
I am loving that I am going on vacation next week! We are going to the mountains! Off to Gatlinburg, TN, again! We love it there. I can't wait! I'm including some pictures from last year.

Sorry about the first picture being sideways.


#2:
This is a piggyback off of #1. I am loving the fact that I have ideas for my blog posts for every day that I am gone. Now I just have to get the posts all typed up and schedule them to be posted.


#4:
I am loving that I have my Back to School Blogger Exchange package boxed up and ready to be shipped out! It was so much fun shopping for my buddy! I spent more than I was supposed to so a few of the things I bought had to go to my classroom collection, oh well! ;)
Here is my package all ready to go. I don't want to reveal what is inside yet just in case my buddy is reading this post.
Here is what it looks like inside! Lots of bright colored tissue paper to make opening the package so much better! And a little card!





There is a special label on each side of the box! I just could not send a plain box!


And #5:
I am absolutely loving that I have 230 followers!
As I promised, part of my celebration is a free item everyday. I am a little late posting this so my free item will remain free until when I wake up tomorrow morning! So go grab it now! I would love it if you left some feedback if you download!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog - great ideas! Enjoy the mountains! I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains myself in VA - nothing beats the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You already shopped?!?!?! I JUST got my email for my Back to School Blogger buddy tonight! I shall shop soon...
    Great genre posters! They look adorable!
    Enjoy!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete