Pin It Button

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Whole Brain Teaching Has Changed My Life!

I'm back after a crazy few days of school! I had a rough start to the year, but oh my has it turned around!

I started Whole Brain Teaching this year after hearing about it from my sister. The kiddos are absolutely loving it and are catching on! It has been a major life saver. Those of you who have never heard of whole brain teaching better go check it out! You will be glad you did! Come join me in teacher heaven! Whole Brain Teaching Website

So far I have introduced the five rules; class, yes; teach, okay; ten finger woo; mighty oh yeah; mighty groan; and the scoreboard. Tomorrow I will be teaching mirror and mirror words since I accidentally forgot about them until watching videos of WBT after school today! Oops! I also need to teach hands and eyes!

Sorry it's so short, but I have to get back to that life as a teacher!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are doing this and I look forward to your future posts. I also am going to try using it in my classroom for the first time this September.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting WBT. I am also going to begin using it this year. I am busy getting resources ready and reviewing the book so that I can start right away. I look forward to reading about your experiences and I hope to have some to share soon.

    Charlene/Diamond Mom
    Diamond Mom's Treasury

    ReplyDelete