Pin It Button

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Let's Celebrate Back to School

What a great first day back it was, though it was only for teachers! It was so great to be back at work! By the end of the day I had a massive headache though so I didn't take the time to take pictures of my classroom. I guess those will have to wait until tomorrow.

Even though I have the headache I did decide I would still post my new clipart for you and continue my Back to School Freebies one more day! Once again, please remember to leave feedback!


New product:

Old product:

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great first day - sorry about the headache, though. Are you having weird weather? I always get a headache when a weather system passes through. Thanks again for the cute laptop clipart.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete