Pin It Button

Sunday, August 18, 2013

What I'm Planning Sunday

I have had a busy weekend getting ready for the full week ahead.

Here are some of the fun things I have planned this week:
~I am introducing Daily 5 and CAFE
~Continuing my introduction of Whole Brain Teaching
~Surveys Around the Room thanks to this lovely blog post Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
~Pipe Cleaner Challenge: Housing a Forest
~Reading "Sideways Stories from Wayside School"
~Guess Who? Activity Dots n Spots
~My Heart Map
~Completing some activities from Force and Motion: A Science Unit for Kids!
~Free-writing about "How to train a monkey to..." 30 Freewrites to Get Your Students Started Writing
~Ice Cream in a Bag


Many of these activities I was able to purchase today through the Back to School Sale! I saved so much money! It was great!
It's not too late for you to get some great money-saving deals! Head on over to my store Emily's Teaching Goodies!


I also have planned out our meals for the week:
~Sunday- Chicken and Noodles
~Monday- BBQ sandwiches
~Tuesday- Meatloaf
~Wednesday- leftovers (hubby is working late)
~Thursday- leftovers (hubby is working late again)
~Friday- out to eat for nieces birthday
~Saturday- date night with hubby
Nothing extravagant, but it's all I can handle with my first full week back at school!

I hope you all have a fabulous week! I hope to be bringing you some great posts this week about some important parts of my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment