Pin It Button

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I'm Finally Back!

Wow, it's been awhile since I have been able to post. I have had my hands full with some of my students. I also was fighting a sinus infection. I have been getting my rest and getting myself back to the person I should be and can finally say I am there.

I am back tonight to post about a few things. And hopefully I will be able to keep posting throughout this week. I have many things I would like to share with you all.


Here is a picture of my classroom now. I messed up and didn't get pictures the first few days so instead you get a picture of a two-week old room. I feel like it is still lacking in something. I am constantly making adjustments to make it feel just right, but it is still not there yet.


And the final part of my post today is sharing my SLANT box for August. Have you heard of SLANT box? If not, head on over to Lessons With Coffee to read more about it. I am glad to be a part of this program. You can join any month.
I had the privilege of meeting two great bloggers. I was paired with Jess from Tales of a Techie Teacher and Tara from Teaching With TWitte. Jess sent me a package and I sent Tara a package.
I received my package the other day and here is what I got:
File folders, sticky notes, silver permanent marker, command strips, dry-erase calendar, and a diamond ring shaped eraser.


I will be back tomorrow to show you what I am planning this week. I am posting on Monday instead since tomorrow there is no school.

No comments:

Post a Comment