Pin It Button

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Magnetic Boards

So I did it; I finally made my magnetic boards! I picked up a pizza pan and 5 cookie sheets at Dollar Tree. Who knew they had these there? I had no idea and they are wonderful quality. I also picked up some rolls of wrapping paper for a dollar as well! I had some ribbon at home and it was time to get to work.

I used Elmer's spray adhesive and sprayed the pans, then I carefully placed the wrapping paper on the pans. I took a sharp pen and went along the edge to break off the excess paper. The pizza pan and one cookie sheet I lined the edge with ribbon, but decided I didn't really like it too well so I left the others without it. Then a coat of modge podge and time to dry. After they were dry I pulled out the glue gun and made some bows to add some more cuteness to them.

And here they are...my finished products...

I don't know where this one is going yet....

This one will be by my desk for important things I need to hang up for me (i.e. schedule, reminders, etc)...


This one will be on my door for my magnetic signs letting people know if we are testing or beside my door to let people know where we are when we are out of the room...


This one will be for if the kiddos leave the room...it will be broken up in to sections and they will put their magnet in the appropriate spot if they leave the room...


These two will be used for lunch count...I still have to add labels, but one will be for lunch box and the other for school lunch...the kiddos will have magnets with their class number on it and will put it on the appropriate board each day...




These were a lot easier than I had imagined and were so much fun to make...I'm sure I'll be making some more when I come up with ideas for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment