Pin It Button

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Confessions of a Vistaprint Addict Part 2

Here are some more of my Vistaprint items:

Stickers:



These are stickers for student birthdays



These are stickers for when the students pass banana split multiplication



These are stickers the students receive when they vote in our mock election



Notebooks:



This is my behavior log to keep track of the reason students pull their cards



Parkside Power notebook for note-keeping throughout the year



Lawnsigns:



For my behavior reflection area. Student has to set timer for five minutes, fill out the form, and reflect on what they did. They come back after five minutes ready to learn.



Mental image sign



Predict sign



Punctuation matters sign



Election day sign for our mock election



Business cards:



Birthday coupons students receive- no homework for the night



Bonus bucks for classroom economy



Desk fairy cards for when the desk fairy visits, they never figured out last year who it was, we'll see about it this year as well, I love that I don't even have to lie to them when I say I am not the desk fairy because I really am not



Dirty desk cards for when the desk inspector feels like the desk is in need of some work



Passed inspection card for when the desk inspector feels like the desk has passed the inspection



Pulled card tracker for students to fill out when they pull a card



Spelling punch card- students get a punch for every 100%, after 5 they get a prize



Star punch card for anything I list on them



Labels:



Blank labels for labeling things



Book labels for my classroom library



Labels for banana split multiplication binder



Math extended response rubric labels



Labels with my name on them



Reading extended response rubric labels



Label for when student is out of supplies



Label for writing binder




Letterhead:








Stamps:






















Other items:











pen for my desk



You have the power pen



You have the power poster

No comments:

Post a Comment