Pin It Button

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue today once again for the lovely What I'm Loving Wednesday linky. It has been awhile since I have linked up so I am glad to be linking up again.


First up,
I am loving that I have been approved to attend the Daily 5 online seminar. It is starting Sunday! I can't wait! For more information head on over to:
The Daily Cafe

Next,
I am loving that my first Donor's Choose project has finally been posted. If you feel like helping a class in need out, I would really appreciate it.


Third,
I am loving The Clutter Free Classroom's photo-a-day challenge. I forgot to post my picture yesterday so today I posted two.

Here is my picture for Back-to-School

And here is my picture of my alarm

No comments:

Post a Comment