Pin It Button

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finally a Productive Snow Day!!

I have been on break since December 20th. We were supposed to go back Monday for a teacher day and Tuesday the kiddos were supposed to come back, but we got hit with snow and bitter cold temperatures. Only about five or six teachers were able to make it in for our teacher day so we were told we could just work in our rooms. I stayed until lunch and got quite a bit done. Then Tuesday was a snow day and I had absolutely no motivation to get anything done...until about 10 PM last night. Good thing today was also a snow day because I worked on some ideas until almost midnight and then I got up this morning and continued working. I was on a roll.

I have posted four new products to my TPT store (these are the first items I have posted since before Halloween...it feels so great to be posting some new items). Since I haven't really made anything else lately I am linking up this post with Tara's Monday Made It over at 4th Grade Frolics; after checking out my products you should head on over to her blog and see what everyone else has been making this month.


Oh and one more thing, all four of my new products are free for a limited time. Head on over to grab them up before they have a price. Please, please, please leave some feedback if you take advantage of this opportunity.

First up,
These are perfect for your Valentine's Day items; there are 72 different versions!

Next up,
Another perfect item to add to your Valentine's Day items.
These five little guys were the perfect addition to my next new item:

There are 15 different versions of these Valentine's Day cards. 
They will be perfect to hand out to my students on Valentine's Day with a little goody of some sort.

And finally,
I have really gotten in to making brag tags lately. I have many more to come over time. This is my first posted set. They are perfect to give students on their birthday.



Now head on over and snatch these up and don't forget to leave feedback! After that, head on over to 4th Grade Frolics for some more Monday Made Its!

No comments:

Post a Comment