Pin It Button

Monday, October 26, 2015

It's A Dream Come True

Have I ever told you how much I love purple??!?!?!?!!!

Purple is my absolute favorite color!

My daughter's room is purple. My favorite fruit (grapes) are purple. The college I went to colors were PURPLE and orange! I bleed purple! My phone is purple. Purple is just the best color out there!


Awhile back I was contacted about reviewing Classroom Friendly Supplies brand new pencil sharpener. As soon as I heard the details I jumped on board. As many of you know I have reviewed their sharpener before and I absolutely fell in love with it. I even got my school to buy a whole bunch for other classrooms! This pencil sharpener is the real deal. And now it's even better!



It comes in purple!!!
Purple is my absolute favorite color! (I know, I know, I already said that)


Look at this beauty!

I seriously jumped for joy when this amazing product arrived at my doorstep!

I loved this pencil sharpener already because of how fast it sharpens and how sharp my pencils get. But they now have me super sold on this sharpener since it comes in purple. I quickly switched it out and took my black one home for pencils at home. My students all thought I just took the time to paint it. They're too cute!

Here is my pencil sharpener in place (notice I have purchased the extra piece that they sell so it can be mounted to my shelf. My students kept knocking it off with the clamp these sharpeners came with. I definitely think the mount is worth the investment).



Look at how sharp these pencils get!
I love it!

And this sharpener even sharpens those cheap decorative pencils that our students all love so much!

Head on over to Classroom Friendly Supplies to get your sharpener today! Now available in Popular Purple! I definitely recommend that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment